We're thrilled to introduce the early access program for an enhanced timeline view in Jira Product Discovery!
Our team has been hard at work on several improvements to the timeline view:
Increased granularity
More precise positioning of ideas on the timeline
Custom time markers to emphasise important organisational milestones or events
New slim card layout for a comprehensive overview of the timeline with more ideas visible on screen
Customisable fiscal year
And much more...
UPDATE: We are happy to announce that improvements in the timeline are available to everyone. Check out the announcement article here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Announcement-More-flexible-timeline-views-are-here/ba-p/2756969
Thank you!Kostia on behalf of the JPD team
I would like early access, but the form says I dont have access to complete.
Hi @Kostia can you update the permissions on the form, please?
Same, looking to sign up but no access.
Hi @Kostia I'm getting the same permission issue on the form. Can you update please?
Same here!
Thanks @Kostia
Same access issues for me
Hi, I do not have access as well.
Apologies for private form, should be public now.
YES!... Thank You! I assume customizable fiscal year will carry through to all views, right? Specifically the Date field Quarter selection.
Hi @Kostia Is there any timeline as to when Early Access will be made available? We're preparing for our Q2 and would specifically love to be able to set the Fiscal Quarters as well the improved timeline.
google drive blocked at my work - sign me up buddy!!!
I have access to this but I can't figure out how to do this: Customizable fiscal year
Any help with this would be appreciated
Wondering if they've enabled this yet. I signed up for early access a while ago. Does anyone else have access yet?
Hi everyone! Thank you for signing up for this EAP. We are gradually rolling out changes, so stay tuned, and you'll have access to some of the features in the near future.
@Kostia Hi - glad it is rolling out - I cant access google forms from work so have just added my details from my phone - will i still get on the EAP?
Hi @Kostia
Thanks a lot!How will it appear in the interface?
@Kostia I would LOVE to be added to this EAP please! Just filled out the form
I'm wondering if anyone has gotten access to these features yet. I'm particularly interested in being able to customize fiscal years. If so, where do you adjust it?
Hello everyone, thank you for your patience. We are happy to announce that improvements in the timeline are available to everyone. Check out the announcement article here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Announcement-More-flexible-timeline-views-are-here/ba-p/2756969
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.