On the 96th day of 2024, let us talk about 'Supervillains'.
I have always been intrigued by the idea of a supervillain. Most of these villains are chalked out as characters which are the nemesis to superheroes. However, few did have a point to their 'negative' shades.
As with many things in today's world, let us talk about some of your favorite ones. I will start with mine. My favorite Supervillain is from a Bollywood (Hindi) movie named 'Mr. India'.
The name of the Supervillain was 'Mogambo'. The character was brought to life by the versatile actor, Amrish Puri (late). I used to get shivers down my spine while watching some of the scenes as a child. There was this epic dialogue that I still remember, which goes as "Mogambo, khush hua!" meaning "(this) makes Mogambo happy". It was indeed awesome to watch that character.
On that note, I call out all those movie, comic, anime, cartoon aficionados in Atlassian Community to bring their best & most unique characters to the table this Friday (today).
Happy Friday. Cheers!
