Hello,
I would like to ask, if there is any easy way to trigger one or more plans (subplans) from within another plan (master) and wait till they finnish inside the master plan.
Expample:
I have master plan which has three parts:
- initiliazation - prepares environment
- build - calls one or more subplans to build their stuff
- final - collects all results, generates outputs, clean environment
The point is, that there is currently no easy way to start subplan from withing master plan and wait for them. Only way I found is to start subplans from "script" task via calling bamboo-api. But it uses local agent. This way I am able to employ 50 local agents in my specific scenerio for one run. These agents do nothing, just waiting till subplans finnish. Do you imagine, that I want to run more then 10 these scenerious at the same time?
I will appreciate any any advise.
Thank you
Darlock
Update: Any new idea, please? If there is no way to do this, maybe that could be nice new feature in next bamboo version. Could I ask for it in some case of Attlasian backlog? Thank you