Hello everyone! I recently joined Open Source Consulting, an Platinum Partner, as a digital marketer. I'm expecting to gain so much valuable information from the community, and I hope to share plenty of helpful insights back with all of you!
Our company is excited to meet you at booth #73 with our 'flexible user license' app at the upcoming TEAM 24!
We're hard at work preparing various events, so please look forward to meet us!
Welcome @정혜인
We will be also at Team 24 booth #120 ! See you there !
You are all welcome
Thank you so much for your warm welcome! Sadly, I won't be making it to TEAM '24 myself, but our teammates are gearing up to create a really fun booth! I'll definitely remind them to swing by booth #120 as well Hope you can drop by our booth too and have a great time!
Happy to have more and more marketing peers over here. Welcome @정혜인! My team (Deiser) will be at booth #127, Team'24. Tell your team to come by!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.