Hi,
I've just created my JPD free account but it keeps redirecting me indefinitely.
My site is vilt.atlassian.net.
Thank you!
Understood @Antonio Carvalho
Try with clearing the cache, incognito mode and try with the different browser.
Welcome to the community @Antonio Carvalho
Where you get redirected? By default you should be accessing the start page with the products listed.
Hi Perisic,
It keeps looping in the redirect, at times I can see "Atlassian Account" in the browser tab but after several redirects, it finishes in this URL with the following error message:https://id.atlassian.com/join/user-access?resource=ari%3Acloud%3Ajira%3A%3Asite%2F38385084-a714-47d5-9ff3-2a9258233f79&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fvilt.atlassian.net%2Fjira
Thank you
I was trying in Incognito and with Safari and Firefox, also with no success.
Now I've cleared the cache, and restarted the browser and the behaviour persists, any idea?
Thank you very much @Nikola Perisic
Hey @Antonio Carvalho
I see the issue, try to create a new Atlassian account with the different email address and add the JPD product on that test site.
Currently, there are no reports regarding this issue on Atlassian's site.
Let me know the results.
Hi @Nikola Perisic
It worked with a different user account.
Can you please maybe try to delete the vilt.atlassian.net and I will try to create a new one? Or is there a way to create a new one, maybe this one had an issue...
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.