Hello,
I have a question.
When I add a new card on a list, I would like to change the title with part of the description which contains the name of the client.
For example, in the description (very long) I have the client's name in the middle, I would like to put it in the title, so i can read the name without open the card itself.
Example of the Title: Assegna a tecnico TKT: 02897214
Example of the text I would like to overwrite in title:
Seriale:
260292268
Richiesta:
Assistenza tecnica Modello: VX520DGEMCV2-ISP
Cliente:
Penny Market Billa Ag Penny Market Spa - Sig.:.
CSO EUROPA SNC GIARRE (CT)
tel:095444444 - 0 - 3479609536 - 33311111111111
Descrizione:
Assistenza tecnica VX520DGEMCV2-ISP
Ticket: 242092369004 - sostituire pos e alim TID 97411420: SIM (8939104150005204069) Soluzione da installare: Desktop GPRS Modello: VX520DGEMCV2-ISP Alias Ordine di Lavoro: K24N000017154 P.Iva: IT12619750156 Vecchio ser: 260292268 Vecchio mod: VX520DGEMCV2-ISP [...]
I would like to parse out the text AFTER "Cliente:" and before - SIG.:.
Can anyone explain me how to do it? If using wildcards, can you explain WHERE should I write the conditions in the Trello free account?
Thanks!