Hi everyone!
I'm Kyrstin and I'm a Product Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA. My company is starting to lean heavily into the Atlassian suite, and I'm trying to skill-up to keep up in my role. I'm excited to find that Atlassian has such a robust Community to use as a resource for this! (shout out to @Summer Hogan for introducing me to all of this!)
Right now, in my role, I'm using JIRA (we've been using JIRA for awhile), Product Discovery (new to my company), and Confluence (new to me) heavily. Our IT department also just recently made the transition to using Jira Service Management.
It's an exciting time, and I'm really enjoying the tools. But it has been quite the learning curve/transition for my company. We'll get there, and I'm hoping to gain insight out of the Community in order to help us do so, and then looking forward to closing the loop and bringing insights and experiences back here to share, too!