I've created a board as a product that I need to be able to share with buyers and have them make their own copy for their own use. I've seen this done before (I've received links to make a copy of a board from others) but I can't seem to figure out how to do it (I've searched previous questions in here and they haven't helped).
I don't want the board or my workspace to be publicly available to anyone on the Internet and the board needs to be available to anyone who buys, so I don't want to be copying it individually or adding potentially hundreds of people to my workspace or to the board with individual links.
As far as I can tell, this can't be done with the External Share Power Up because people can only view the board, not copy it.
How can I do this so that I'm able to share the board and have people make their own copy?
Thanks for any suggestions!