Hi !I created 2 custom fields for the Ideas view:
When I publish this view, I cannot see these 2 fields.
Am I missing something?
Hi @Florian ,
As @Dexter de Vera mentioned, there are some limitations to which field(s) can be published at this time. This is mentioned in our documentation here: Publish views
There should also be a warning like in the screenshot below of which field(s) cannot be published:
Hi @Florian and welcome,
The fields you created is a custom formula (special field) that cant be publish a view .
List of special fields:
Atlas goals
Atlas projects
Votes
Reactions
Custom formula
Number of linked issues
Number of insights
@Nick Haller , @Dexter de Vera Thank you for your answers! That's clear
Do you know if there is a plan to improve that and make these fields available?
I dont think there will be an update for those fields in Product Discovery.Here you can view Atlassian roadmap.
https://www.atlassian.com/wac/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=jpd
Hi @Florian , can you accept my answer too.. Thank you!
+1 for allowing additional fields to be Publish(able). I'm doing the exact same thing as @Florian and computing a score that I want stakeholders the ability to see. "this is the current priority and how it was scored."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.