I have been trying unsuccessfully to get change detection working in a plan. I am using YAML Specs. My repo config is below.
I have tried different filter patterns and am now just trying to get it to work with a single file. Once I can get this working, I'd like to be able to get this to run on a change to anything in :
- dir1/product/** (needs to be recursive)
- dir2/product/** (also recursive)
I have been trying with patterns similar to **/product/**
I have removed all linked repositories and am only including a plan repo. I have noticed that updating my plan repo file-filter-pattern does not update what I see in the GUI.
repositories:
- Bitbucket:
type: bitbucket-server
server: BitBucket
project: PROJ
slug: proj
clone-url: <redacted>
public-key: <redacted>
private-key: <redacted>
branch: master
command-timeout-minutes: '180'
use-shallow-clones: false
cache-on-agents: true
submodules: false
ssh-key-applies-to-submodules: true
verbose-logs: true
fetch-all: false
lfs: false
viewer:
com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.stash.atlassian-bamboo-plugin-stash:bbServerViewer: {}
change-detection:
file-filter-type: include_only
file-filter-pattern: **/delete.me