Hello! Welcome to the Atlassian Community! š
Here on the Community Launchpad, weāre going to get you started with some of our top resources this quarter:
In late April we kicked off Atlassianās biggest event of the year: Team '24! š
If you weren't able to make it to the event in Las Vegas, don't worry - weāre bringing all the excitement to a city near you with our Atlassian Community Team ā24 events in May and June! Find anĀ event near you.Ā Plus, check out all the major Team '24 announcements.Ā
Ā
We're so excited to announce that all on-demand learning with Atlassian University is now FREE! Check out this Community article for more information.Ā
Gain an understanding of the Atlassian Cloud terms, products, and practices with our brand new Atlassian Cloud Foundations Certification Prep Learning Path.Ā
Take a look at our latest Bite-sized Learning!
Make the most of your time here on Community by joining some new groups! š
Find out more aboutĀ Atlassian Intelligence
If youāre a Marketer, meet like-mindedĀ Marketing Professionals
Plus, check outĀ @Jimmy Seddon's monthly Atlassian Community Round-ups!Ā
We also have a brand new kudos badge for you: earn the Lift Off badge by liking this Community Launchpad article!
Please feel free to comment below & say hello, weād love to hear from you! āØ
@Angelie StephensĀ thanks for covering the newest BSL (Bite Sized Learning) - I missed that one!
I love the format of this post! Amazing jobĀ @Angelie Stephens!Ā
Thank you so muchĀ @Svenja LorenzenĀ ! Happy to hear you like the format, since we have some more launchpads in the pipeline š
Hello
New to the community. Relatively new to Atlassian. Stumbled upon the community seeking an answer on a topic I am not entirely familiar with. Learning of the chance to earn badges and boost my standing is of some incentive ... but not of extreme importance. Thank you for the warm welcome. @I'M NEW HEREĀ
@John J MontagueĀ welcome to the Atlassian Community! Have you found the other Bite Sized Learning modules yet? If not, let us know so we can share them with you.
Hello,
Oldtimer in JIRA,Ā relatively new to Confluence,
New job, so new account, and getting my kuddos again :-D
HiĀ
Please ineed information about jira courses
Hi!Ā I'm new to the community!Ā Excited to learn more about Jira!
HiĀ @Reem IbrahimĀ ! A great place to start is our Jira Fundamentals course -Ā https://university.atlassian.com/student/collection/850385/path/1083901Hope this helps!Ā
Estoy muy entusiasmado de empezar mi aprendizaje junto a Uds. ””Muchas gracias y saludos a todos!!
Nice
Loving this new formatĀ @Angelie Stephens! Thanks for all the great info!Ā
I'm new here. Stepping into the project management and earned a badge today : Jira Fundamentals Badge.Ā
I like the format of this, good fun and a good introduction to the community šĀ
So pleased to hear that you like the launchpad formatĀ @Summer HoganĀ &Ā @Fiona Pratt _Sourcesense_Ā ! You've made my day šāØ
Love it!
I am new to Atlassian Community but not to Atlassian. Thanks for the invite to join here. I look forward to my active participation here.Ā
Thank you for thisĀ
JIRA Essentials Certified Associate Exam was offered as part of a Project Management Class I am currently taking. I work with the Smartsheet platform but am excited to delve deeper into the JIRA platform! Iām new here
Nice job on this informative site. I have been using Confluence Cloud for almost 2.5 years to build our department's Intranet Site. I'm glad to know and be able to take On Demand Classes for free.Ā
Hello everyone! Great post!
@Angelie StephensĀ I am new to Atlassian Community but not to Atlassian. Thanks for the invite to join here. I look forward to my active participation here.Ā
Hello everyone good to see you all here let's get connected and grow together.
Hi there, is the badge added automatically? As I understand, you'll get it by liking this article or did I miss something? Cheers, paul
HiĀ @Paul Pasler _Seibert_Ā - yes the badge Lift Off should be applied automatically upon liking a Launchpad article. I've checked your profile and you do have the badge now š
@Angelie StephensĀ kind of strange, I still have 25 badges and the "Lift off" badge is none of them. Have a wonderful weekend!
@Paul Pasler _Seibert_Ā since the Lift Off badge is a Kudos badge, you'll see it on the Kudos tab when you view your profile:Ā
Hope this helps! Have a great weekend too! š
Hello All, new to JIRA & Confluence, glad to meet everyone. Appreciate everyone's support here! Learning never stops
Hola, emocionado por aprender mƔs de Jira y su comunidad.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.