I'm a free user. I'm an instructor and I am responsible for numerous of classes. I have numerous title cards and it goes sideways. Will Atlassian consider adding some kind of boundary (inside the workspace) so the title card can be stacked below? I don't like scrolling sideways while seeing so much available space. Hoping we will have the option of customizing our workspace dimensions.
Welcome to the community @Jason Gunderson
I understand the frustration. Now, do you mean by limiting the number of cards within a column? Limiting the number of columns within the board?
Limiting the number of columns within the board, yeah. Thanks for articulating that more clearer.
Natively, Trello doesn't have the limitations for the columns, rather it has the app that limits the number of cards that you can add within a column, which is this one:
https://trello.com/power-ups/5c2462c384ab8949b1724a20/list-limits
Currently, in the roadmap, there isn't a plan for this feature:https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?status=comingSoon;future&
Appreciate your responses. My OCD is getting best out of me. I'll deal with it. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.