When I work with a set of comments for my code review I'd like to have a workflow where I can tell if a comment has been addressed and been accepted by reviewers.
I compare Crucible to internal tools for code reviews at some large IT houses. These tools allows the author to mark comments as Fixed (or Resolved) or Won't Fix. The author then uploads a new iteration and the reviewers mark the comments as Closed or they can change the comment back to Open which means that the author has to do more work to address the comment. Authors and reviewers can filter the comments to only show comments that have not been closed yet.
Crucible has a feature to mark a comment as read. But this is personal and I cannot filter out read comments. I can only filter at file level. I use the Read/Unread marker to keep track of which comments I have addressed. But I'd like to see more such markers to support this workflow.