Hello! I am having trouble setting a specific due date. How can I create an automation on a "copied" card with a due date on a specific day of the week, within a specific month of the year, rather than a specific date, e.g., 1st Saturday of April?
Below is a summary of what I have done so far and what I am trying to accomplish.
Automation with desired outcome: I have a card with the title "Dust" in the list "Weekly" with a due date of "Wednesday 3/27/24". I also have an automation to move all cards with due dates less than 1 day to a list titled "Today". I have another automation set for when a card is moved from the list "Weekly" into the list "Today" to copy that card to the bottom of the list "Weekly" and set a due date to the same day next week, e.g., Wednesday 4/3/24. These automations effectively produce a duplicate card with a due date on the same day the following week.
Automation with issue: I have a card with the title "Windows - spring" in the list "Semi-annually" with a due date of "Saturday 4/6/24". As in the example above, I also have an automation to move all cards with due dates less than 1 day to a list titled "Today". I have another automation set for when a card starting with the title "Windows - spring" is moved into the list "Today", a copy of that card is created at the bottom of the list "Semi-Annually". However, I cannot figure out how to achieve the desired due date of "1st Saturday in April". I can see how to set a date that is a year in the future, but that date will happen on a different day of the week than desired, e.g., 4/6/24 is on a Saturday, 4/6/25 is on a Sunday, 4/6/25 is on a Monday. I don't want the new due date to be on a Sunday or Monday. I want to new due date to always be on the 1st Saturday of April. I also can't do it by weeks because 365/7=52.1428571429. And I can't do it by days because of leap years.
How can I create an automation on a "copied" card with a due date on a specific day of the week, within a specific month of the year, rather than a specific date, e.g., 1st Saturday of April?
Thank you in advance!