Would anyone like to start a virtual SNT group we can meet new people and help each other along the way I think 4 through five people to join is good looking forward to connecting
Hi @Freddie Ware - I would absolutely be happy to join this group. I will watch and see if we get any other takers. Looking forward to it.
Have a great day!
I’m still in the beginning part of my journey and I can use a little help with organizing and doing projects and presentations with teams
Sounds great. I have been on the journey between software development, product management and now value stream management for well over two decades. Would be happy to collaborate with a group.
I also volunteer for my local PMI chapter so if we can drum up a few more folks here I can socialize there for more teammates.
Cheers!
HelloHas the group finally been created?Can you share a link or something where I can sign up to participate?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.