Hi,
I can see that there are some changes coming up in regards to Trello. I would like to know how many users I have within our instance. Currently we are running on a free plan.Tried via the Atlassian admin console <user management> but couldn't see Trello as a separate product nor related users.
Hello @Patrik Hoglund
Within trello, when you click on your board, click on the Members on the left sidebar and it will show Collaborators(number of collaborators)
Collaborators are everyone: members and guests.
Hi @Patrik Hoglund
You need to do it from within Trello itself.
You'll need to be a Workspace Admin, and then...
You can see in here members, guests and pending invitations - all of these are included in the 10 collaborators limit.
Ste
okej, but it seems that I cant search for private workspaces, even though Im org admin at our company?
Hey Stephen, to be able to set myself as Workspace admin I need to find workspaces. If they are set to private, how do I do to find them as a first step?
Ask the existing Workspace Admins to make you an Admin.
In terms of finding who is using Trello, I'd probably start from your Managed Accounts section in https://admin.atlassian.com/ - to see who is using the platform or has done in the past.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.