I want to register for Certification Day. Can I do it at the event registration desk?
Hi @_A9_ William Kennedy
I'd try on the events website - https://events.atlassian.com/team/home
You can login (top-right) and there is an option to modify registration you could try.
---
Alternatively, try emailing the events team, they can reached on team@atlassianevents.com
Ste
Hi @_A9_ William Kennedy The attendee will need to use this link to log-in:https://events.atlassian.com/team/sign-inGo to: Conference Add on pageClick: Certification DayChoose time slotChoose examThen pay for examThen click submit and the attendee is back to the confirmation page.
@_A9_ William Kennedy And I would suggest doing this very soon, as we are almost at our maximum!
A-ha! If one event is pre-selected (Developer vs. Cert), the Certification option does not appear.
Unchecking the experience opened up the selection dialog. (unintuitive but survivable!)
----
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.