Hey,
According to
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-are-compass-components/
Jira automation is not yet supported for Compass components
When do you expect the support for Jira automation to be finished?
Best,
J.
Hi @Joosep Ilves - it's in development now. I'm hoping it will be completed by the end of April, but it could go a little longer. I'll post here when it's out!
Thanks,
Katie - Compass PM
@Katie Silver, thank you for the update!
The Compass indeed looks like a powerful tool that will significantly assist my team. However, we actively use automation, especially for task creation. It's critical for us to have the capability to define the component during task creation through automation.
Could you please let me know if you have any updates on the implementation timeline?
Hi @Vladyslav Bakuta , it looks like the work was delayed a little bit, so right now we are targeting end of May. However it is in development still and being actively worked on. I have asked the team for a more updated estimate when available and I'll share it here.
@Katie Silver any progress there or you maybe may share the link to this delivery, we may check the status?
It Works!!! ✨🎉❤
Woo hoo @Rafal !!!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.