Hi,
need to be honest here. Analytics is not up to the task. If you compare it to it's competitors like Zendesk Explore or GoodData it is way behind.
First downside is that is built by DB experts for DB experts (thus the difference with Explore and GoodData). It is very complicated to get what you need. A simple pivot table for instance.
Outer, inner joins this is all DB stuff which I was successfully avoiding so far, but now it's catching up with me.
Anyway, problem I have is simple. Every ticket has a project designator (custom field ProjectID). Every Project ID has multiple tickets. I need cumulative "time spent" on every project (not a ticket, but ProjectID) and then to see that broken down into monthly time spent. How do I do this ? Check the screenshot of the same excel report please. First column is ProjectID.
I can't beat the feeling I'm missing elements to build this.
Thank you
