I was updating a Board that has an extensive amount of detail, and it went poof right before my eyes! I tried logging back in but Trello no longer recognizes that ID/email/etc. Has this happened to anyone else?
Hi @Rob Lofthouse
Is this the only email address you have linked to a Trello account? If not, I'd try logging in with other accounts to see if the boards are linked to them.
You could also check if it's still visible on another device (eg. mobile).
The board could also just be closed - you can try reopening it using these instructions: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/reopening-a-closed-board/
Ste
This link doesn't open for me under <email removed> although I have active Boards under that account:
https://trello.com/u/my/boards
I don't understand why it's so difficult to get someone from Trello/Atlaasian to reopen my <email removed> account. The account I used to open and update the missing board is no longer accessible to me on Trello.
Only someone from Atlassian/Trello can reopen my account to enable me to follow your instructions.
But they don't provide any level of customer service.
Very frustrating! I used to be a big fan of Trello and Atlassian.
I've removed the email addresses from your last response; this is a public forum, best to not post your personal info
I'd contact Trello Support for further assistance with this one - you can contact them here: https://trello.com/contact
I've tried that a couple of times but they do not respond.
Thanks for trying to help out. You are very much appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.