Is there a way to run SourceTree managing a remote git repo? By remote, I mean a git repo which isn't mapped on the machine SourceTree is running, but on a remote machine. My scenario is that the code base I'm working on is a server code base, and a very very large code base. We don't pull the source to our client machines, or build or run. It's all on a dedicated dev servers running Linux, and we just ssh into them, or map the file system and use some client side editor to edit the files. I would *really* like to use SourceTree for diff management. However I can't find a way in our setup. If I point ST to the locally mapped remote tree, it hangs at start up forever (probably because it's scanning the entire tree or something). It would really be nice if we could setup ST to basically run all it's required git operations via ssh on a remote repo.