Each time I put a note in the card, it gets archived. It happens to a couple of the members of the team.
Welcome to the community @Teresita Mariana Galvan Martinez
Strange, I am not facing this issue. When did it start to occur?
Since last week
@Teresita Mariana Galvan Martinez Can you check if there are any automations set up on your board that could be archiving your cards? If so, you would see in the board activity feed that the card was archived "via Butler"
Thanks! There's no automation set up in any board, I'll keep looking!
Hi @Teresita Mariana Galvan Martinez
I recreated this bug and reported it to Trello
https://www.loom.com/share/a257fe7d67c1426f80d88bb7e4781c84?sid=9008535b-c9c0-4a75-a03b-83fc019edd32
The solution is to turn off Atlassian Intelligence, which you can see in the video linked above...
@Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting Thanks for nailing down the root cause.
@Teresita Mariana Galvan Martinez A fix for this issue has been released. Just refresh your browser and you should be able to comment with Atlassian Intelligence enabled without focus issues.
@Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting @Andrea Crawford Thank you very much to you both! It's working well now!
Thanks @Andrea Crawford That was quick 😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.