Hi! I'm trying to use Trello's automation to manage a social media post board. The idea is to have a list for each social media platform (Twitter, FB, IG, Tiktok etc.) and then have each social media post be its own card. However, we often end up posting the same social media post on multiple different channels.
To help with this, I created labels to denote the different social media platforms and created an automation like this: "when the dark yellow "Tiktok" label is added to a card by anyone, copy the card to the top of list "Tiktok" on board "Social Media Posts" and link the cards together". I then created such an automation for each of the social media platforms and the idea would be that I could create one card in the board, use the labels to denote which platforms the post is going to, and then have the cards be linked.
However, with several of these social media platform automations, this unfortunately becomes an automation loop where cards will just get added over and over to the same lists until Trello stops the automation from looping any further. I tried modifying the automation to be this but the issue still remains: "when the dark yellow "Tiktok" label is added to a card not in list "Tiktok" by anyone, copy the card to the top of list "Tiktok" on board "Social Media Posts" and link the cards together".
What I essentially want is to be able to create a card on any of the lists in the board, decide which tags to add based on which social media platforms the post will go on, and then have the card be copied to the corresponding social media platforms in the list in this same board, and only have it do this once to avoid the endless looping and multiple copies of cards in the same list. Any idea how I could resolve this?