We currently use a workspace which was created by an ex employee and it is linked to their account. Is it possible to have this transferred to another account without losing any data?
Hi @Liam Bermingham
Are you a workspace admin and are you a member of the boards the ex-employee created?
I would check out these instructions: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/moving-a-board-to-a-different-workspace/
Note the requirements at the top though, in purple:
To move a board to a new Workspace you must be an admin of the board, and a member of the Workspace you are moving the board to.
Ste
Thanks for the link Ste, I'll take a look.
I am currently down as a guest however other work colleagues are members and possibly also admins so I'll check with them.If no one is assigned as an admin of the board (except the ex employee) how would we get around this?
Easiest way is to reactivate the ex-employee's email account, and login as them - then you can make someone else an admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.