Hi.
I added this to another trail which may well have been closed down, so thought would start a new question/discussion.
Thanks
Rob
I've tried using the link provided but have been redirected down the rabbit hole of dehumanisation again. I would love to speak to a real person who can look at how I am using the platform for my small business and what we should be doing differently.
I am currently using the free version, but am very very happy to move to the paid version if it gives me better outcomes and greater efficiencies.
We use trello extensively across our business (only 8 employees) to manage workflows, but again i don;t know what i don;t know, so having someone to review what we are doing and ways to improve how we do things would be hugely benefical.
In my mind that's not (yet) achievable via a bot, but maybe I;m just old fashioned.
Thanks. Rob