I am new to Atlassian and need advise as far as what certifications I should be obtaining. I was recommended by a friend to get certified through Atlassian as it could be a good option to get a job that offers good pay, health benefits, and opportunity to work remotely without having a college degree.
I have started studying the courses offered by Atlassian U but need some help as to which course and certifications I should be pursuing. I assume I'll need to complete all of the associate courses but as far as the professional course certifications, would I just need to pick one of the many options or do I need to complete all of them. Each professional course is $270 for the course and an exam voucher so I trying to prevent making an expensive mistake if I only need to take one.
I also would love to know if these certifications could be an equivalent to a college degree? Would getting certified through Atlassian allow me to immediately start applying for jobs or is there more I need to do beforehand?