Hi,
When I Try export a board to JSON show
Taco says “Response Timeout”, but what does he know? He's just a dog.
Can someone help me?
Thanks,
Hi @Miguel Angel Sánchez Pérez
Does this happen with just one board, or all boards?
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright
I only have one board
Miguel
Could you create a second board and try it on there?
I've tried to copy the board and it is created but with error telling me that it can't create the board.
If I try to export the failed cloned board to JSON, it does so for me without any problems.
Hi !
I had the same issue when exporting boards too big and decided to write a script that export Trello boards using Trello API.
Everything is here : https://github.com/aroy314/export-trello-boards
Hope it helps
Hi aroy, how did you get the board id in the first place, may i ask. Thanks
Hi Jon, As it's written in the README, you dont neet to get the board Id to export, only the organization Id (trello.com/w/{organizationId}), and it will export all the boards from this organization.
! Sure, thank you Aroy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.