Dear Trello Community,
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your assistance regarding a concerning issue I have encountered with Trello services. Despite confirming with Trello support that I do not have any active accounts associated with my profile, I am dismayed to discover that charges continue to be debited from my account.
It is deeply frustrating to find myself in this situation, and I am seeking guidance from fellow Trello users who may have experienced something similar. Has anyone encountered unauthorized charges from Trello, even after confirming the absence of active accounts?
Furthermore, I am urgently seeking assistance in revoking the three most recent charges made to my card. Could someone please advise me on the appropriate steps to take to resolve this matter promptly?
Any insights or assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Best regards,
Verónica onetto (vero.onet@gmail.com)