Hi,
Actually, in Bamboo, I've set the automatic creation of build plans linked to branches when I create a Pull Request for them.
However, sometimes, I create a branch but I don't need to create a Pull Request for it, and I create its build plan manually on Bamboo.
Actually, regardless of how the build plans linked to branches are created (automatically by means of Pull Requests or manually without Pull Requests), when the build plan is created, a build is automatically triggered, and, with each commit, a new build is triggered.
I would like to restrict the automatic builds trigger to the build plans created by means of Pull Requests.
If I create manually a build plan, I don't want that builds are automatically triggered, I want that builds are executed only manually.
Someone suggested me to use Webhooks, but I don't have enough administrative rights to configure them and at the moment I don't know anything about them.
Someone else suggested me to use the configuration I attach you in the ticket, but it doesn't work as expected.
In summary:
New branch -> Pull Request creation and automatic build plan creation -> Automatic builds
New branch -> Manual build plan creation -> Only manual builds, no automatic builds
How could this be achieved?
Thanks a lot in advance!

