Hi!
I just wrote an article and it's marked as "In Moderation". I'm not sure why? The links I included are pointing to Atlassian sites.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Conquering-the-Chaos-4-Tips-for-Effective-Confluence-Space/ba-p/2638349
I just looked at the article and it is a blatant advertisement for your Marketplace App. This article really does not belong in the Confluence collection, but in App Central. Points 1-3 in the article would qualify for a Confluence article, but it's point #4 that disqualifies it. I'll try to have it moved to App Central.
This is the violation I am referring to:
Visual overview: Get a bird's-eye view of your entire space structure with a visual hierarchy map.
Organize your space: Simply drag-and-drop your pages to structure your Confluence space with a visual interface.
Built-in actions: Easily add labels and attachments, edit, delete, and create content – all within one view.
Thanks for highlighting this & helping me move it to the right group @Andy Gladstone I'll keep this in mind moving forward!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.