@Tanguy Crusson A lot of people seem to be getting confused by the current naming, as few people associate Polaris with JPD.
thanks Kelly
@Kelly Arrey - interesting, I couldn't find a JAC ticket related to your ask.
I'd love this too!
@Tanguy Crusson Bueller? @Bueller?
I love me a good Ferris Bueller reference.
Hi @Dave LIAO
My understanding from other community posts is the JPD project's work items are not publicly visible, and so this suggestion may already be in there and we cannot see it :^) We can only make suggestions from within Jira with feedback under ? -- Help and from community posts like this one from Kelly.
Kind regards,Bill
Ahhh, good info! 🫡
Haha indeed!
Yes, we still need to get to this 👍
@Tanguy Crusson - wondering if I can safely rename these work item link types without anything unexpected happening? 😆
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.