I currently have a free Trello account where I manage my boards for personal projects and a sole proprietorship.
I am starting a new venture with two partners. We want to have a shared workspace and want a paid subscription workspace either Premium or Standard (not sure yet). I'd like to know how to create a Standard/Premium workspace where I can collaborate with my business partners, and I need to share one of my boards with them, but I want to keep my other boards visible only to me for my personal projects and sole proprietorship.
Should I convert my current free workspace to a Standard/Premium workspace and only share the boards I want to share with them. Or should I just create a totally new Standard or Premium workspace and try to migrate the one relevant board over to share with my partners (not even sure if it's possible to share a board from free to a paid account).
Thank you