In an effort to cleanup inactive collaborators, I accidentally added someone to my Workspace. I've tried several times to remove him and confirmed that he is not on any boards, but I cannot seem to do so.
Hi @Claudia Kim! When you go to the Members page, are you receiving any errors when trying to find the member in question? Also, do you see the user under the Guests section on the Members page of your Workspace? Or are they not showing up on both?
How do i remove workspace members. I am not seeing "members page."
Hi @Danielle Licata. You can find the "Members" page on the left side panel of your Workspace if you're a Workspace member or admin.
i'm a guest
I am having the same issue, however I am the admin. I am in the members section, I click on remove, I choose the checkbox, and that person is still in my list and still taking up one of my 10 workspace members allowed. They are all listed as workspace members and not guests. They are greyed out and on 0 boards, but how do I delete them and free up a workspace member space for someone else?
Hi @4249 Longridge HOA ,
Welcome to the community!
To remove members from the workspace, you need to click on "Remove" and then select "Remove From Workspace" after checking the checkbox.
If this action still doesn't remove the members, please try performing it in incognito mode.
This isn't working, the box is checked but the person is still there and still taking up a seat in my workspace member count.
How do I go into incognito mode?
I figured it out!
I was previously using the app on my computer, and it wasn't until I signed into a browser to notice that the description of the removal was ALSO an additional button I needed to click.
We have to select the first button to remove to spark the pop out, AND also the blue checkbox, AND then also click again on the description which is what does the final removal. The grey selection in my image is another button!!
I hope Trello makes that description look more like a button to click because that will make everything more clear.
Thank you to the community for your help and ideas.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.