Hi all,
Got asked by Atlassian Support to log my feedback for Confluence Databases here. I did not find similar feedback yet on this group during my initial search, so please do let me know if it already has been logged by someone else.
(1) Horizontal scrollbar disappears if the number of rows exceeds the window's size
This is rather self-explanatory, please have a look at the screenshot below. My main issue here is that if I want to edit a column on the first row which is outside of my current window, I would have to move down to my last record in the DB, move the horizontal bar to the right, scroll up to the first record again and edit the field in the column.

(2) Lock one, or multiple columns, when using the horizontal scrollbar
It would be great if we could lock at least one (or multiple) columns on the left side of a DB view, such that when the horizontal scrollbar is used, the locked columns are still visible.

(3) Adjustable window size to show linked Database Entry
As explained in the screenshot, the side-bar opening when you click on a linked database entry is too narrow to read data from.

(4) Decrease in performance/speed in 'bigger' tables
I think that we are pushing the boundaries of DBs in Confluences with our table. If I open the "All entries" view, there are currently about ~30 rows and ~50 columns. Of course, I am aware that it's not best DB design to have that many columns, but it looks like there is currently no other possibility to model our use case in Confluence than we currently do.
I notice that editing and moving records in the "All entries" view is almost impossible and takes a lot of time to process. Sometimes the screen freezes and changes are not done. Also when moving records vertically in the table, sometimes I'm able to do weird selections of columns/rows - see screenshot

(5) Change order of tags in field settings sometimes not possible
See GIF, shows it all
- would be great to be able to sort tags alphabetically.

That's all for now - hope it's clear and useful feedback. Looking forward to all future updates and enhancements!