Hello Trello Community,
I am encountering an unusual situation with the administration of a board within our Trello workspace and would appreciate any guidance or tips.
I, along with two other users, serve as admins for our Trello workspace. Recently, while reviewing the member overview, I noticed a user listed under "Guests" who should no longer have access to our boards.
Upon closer inspection, I discovered that this user is assigned as an admin to a board which is no longer actively used and can be archived or closed. However, when I access this board, I find that I am only able to join as a regular user and do not have the capability to upgrade my role to an administrator to close the board and remove this guest user from our workspace.
This situation seems peculiar to me. As a workspace admin, shouldn't I have control over all the boards within our workspace? Moreover, I've noticed a similar issue with two other boards where, despite being a workspace admin, I am unable to assign myself as a board admin. It appears that a guest user has more rights than a workspace admin in this scenario.
Could you please help me understand where my reasoning might be flawed? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Best regards,
Sebastian