I am level three atlassian community members and want to earn more bages and increase my level.
Hi @Sadaf Maqbool , to earn more badges and increase your level in the Atlassian Community, you can engage in a variety of activities. The community has a structured leveling system where you start at Level 0 simply by joining. From there, you can progress by liking content to reach Level 1, posting three times to reach Level 2, and so on. Higher levels require more involvement, such as logging in multiple times, liking content, starting discussions, participating in discussions, receiving likes from others, providing accepted solutions, and even writing articles.
@Sadaf Maqbool - Also, click the Kudos (and score) button in the top blue menu bar and then choose Challenges from the area that pops up. That lists all of the different challenges that are available to you to complete which will help you rank up and earn more badges... Good luck!
Just keep answering questions
How I can earn
I'm Level 3 Atlassian community members and I would like to earn more badges & enhance my level.
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.