I have a list on a board, that will only ever contain two cards... One labeled Oxygen and one labeled Nitrogen.. I am using a power up, amazing fields, to create a field where a user can enter an inventory number for the specified gas on each of the cards, to keep track of empty or full bottles.
i set up Amazing Fields, to post comments when changes are made, and im using these comments to trigger notifications for ordering inventory.. I am using the regex modifier to filter comment triggers so i get an email stating "order oxygen" or something to that effect.
everything is functioning great. except for the email.. im getting an email for Both cards, whenever i update one..
for example, im updating nitrogen, and i get an email telling me to order nitrogen, followed by an email to order, oxygen.
ill attach some pics for reference
any ideas? or alternatives to my need?

