I stumbled across this over the weekend that March 4th = March fo(u)rth, the only day of the year that is also an instruction!

Here is some information about March Forth:
https://nationaltoday.com/march-forth/
When I saw this, I loved it and here is why:
- How many of you have felt like you merely blinked and it is March already?
For me, It seems like just Yesterday that it was the start of a new year, with all the plans, ideas, renewed motivation and excitement of what I can achieve. Then the routine life can easily push the dreams and ambitions down the priority list almost without realising...
March Forth can be a stake in the ground, a day where I can reassess and reignite those passions.
- For many people in the northern hemisphere, March sees the real start of the transition of a long winter into spring, with more daylight, return of warmer weather, and flowers beginning to blossom
- It serves as a reminder that marching forth is not a solo endeavour, making real change can be bigger, faster and vastly more rewarding if we do it together.
- I woke up this morning lethargic, I am getting to old for parties and staying awake into the early hours, so I am still recovering from the weekend.
However, writing this (if you ignore the fact that I have reached 11am before doing it 🫣) has inspired me to get moving...
The questions to all you:
- What goal or mission in your life up to now are you most proud of?
- Name the number 1 goal you wish you achieve this year? (be sure to be ambitious, not just goals that are within reach but ones that would make dreams come true)
- What can you do today to inspire yourself and others?
Mine
- What goal or mission in your life up to now are you most proud of?
Finally having the courage nearly 3 years ago quit my 9-5 job to pursue my dreams. Travelling to remote places and living amongst nature
- Name the number 1 goal you wish you achieve this year? (be sure to be ambitious, not just goals that are within reach but ones that would make dreams come true)
To live in complete balance with the world, meaning I give back more than I take, I significantly contribute to conservation efforts and I help inspire and educate others as to why it is so important.
- What can you do today to inspire yourself and others?
Write this article....(nah, thats too easy)😆
I am going to apply to register a charity today, it is going to be called Daydreamers - Dreaming of a better world...
It is the first step towards achieving this vision.
