When using source tree I keep getting this error a few times a day. After I logout of Stash and log backin with a captha it starts working but I'm getting very tired of doing this mulitle times a day. Any fix would be awesome.
I should add I'm using OS X 10.8.5.
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree fetch origin
fatal: remote error: CAPTCHA required
Your Stash account has been marked as requiring a CAPTCHA to be solved before
you may login again. This is typically caused by too many attempts to login
with an incorrect password. The required CAPTCHA prevents your SCM client from
accessing Stash until it is solved, even if you enter your password correctly.
If you are currently logged in to Stash via a browser you may need to logout
and then log back in in order to clear the CAPTCHA.
Visit Stash at http://git.dev.dice.com for more details.
Completed with errors, see above