Okay two questions.
First one is related to the title that when I use the desktop app and I fire my global hotkey to pull up the quick add card setup:
I want it to be able to be able to add the custom field (the native Trello ones) that I created called Client:

So I want that quick add shortcut to list client as well.
is that possible at all? And yes, I know that I can set up an automation that based on the title if I include the client name there with a colon, I could parse that out And automatically set the client and then update the title to not include the client name.
But that is pretty kludgey and I'd rather just be able to do it straight from the quick ad screen.
Second question: (And this really is just related to the first) I'm wondering if there is a default card template that the quick add pulls from that I need to update?
So I have found how to create a template from a card but is there a way to set a default card template for a board? If so, does this in any way influence the quick add shortcut?
I'm guessing everything I'm asking is probably not planned for and that I will need to use an automation to make it happen but hoping I'm wrong.
Many thanks and love the product!
Matt