Hi all
I have created a board and made it as a template. I would like to send it to my students so they can use it in their own Trello account, not being a member of my board in my workspace.
Hello @Henrik Fladkjær
You can share your board with the other users making them as Observers of the board (this requires a premium subscription). These users have to be the members of your board - there isn't other way.
Henrik, you could make the board public, if there is no sensitive information on it, and share with all your students. They can then make a copy of the board.
Thanks, Gaurav; there is no sensitive information on the Board. It is only a way for my students to structure their days and weeks.
Thanks, Perisic, I'll take a look at your solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.