Hey @Divya Sriram and team,
we got migrated from the Alpha yesterday to the Beta which I'm totally fine with. But today, I see that many things don't seem to work. So, I'm writing to you in order to let you know about it.
However, it's actually quite hard to write about it since the behavior keeps constantly changing:
- I first had the behavior that all references to a database seemed to be broken, but noticed these macros still contained ALPHA.
- When I saved that page, it seemed that these macros got migrated to new ones.
- In addition, it seems that all Entry Link columns now only have empty content - the UI tells me that it's missing the database, but I'm too afraid to reselect it in order to not screw more up what maybe still can get repaired.
So, I'd like to ask you to provide clear guidance about what behavior we should see when you switch us over from Alpha to Beta - which features changed in which way.
Usually, I'd expect to get this communication beforehand - or at least include it into the "Migrated Databases" page you've created in every space.
Having a sentence like "If you dont see one of your databases here, it may have been broken or failed migration" - but no way how to get help, really doesn't help much.
This is really a bad experience for migrating users here 😔.
How should users reach out in case they need help? Via the usual Atlassian Support? https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Cheers,
Matthias.
PS: Maybe I've missed some communication, but I don't think I'm the only one.