Hi there,
I used to be able to click on Add Attachment, on a card, and copy and paste the link to a Bear App note and it would save it as an attachment, which i could click on and it would open the Bear app on my Mac and go straight to the note.
But since recent updates, i now get this error and I cannot add it:
"We couldn’t find anything matching your search.
Try again with a different term."
This is very annoying as it used to work but now doesn't 😞
An example link i've been trying to add is:
bear://x-callback-url/open-note?id=8D0C971C-750E-498D-9E4F-9FF944C7EA15
My only work around is the add a / before I copy the Bear URL and then to go back in and then remove the automatically added http:// as well as my added /
This is very annoying and frustrating as it used to work before the error message above was added.
Please can someone help?
Many thanks
Tom