Exhausting dealing with Atlassian whenever you have to. I had to log into Atlassian to check some permissions etc. I only use Atlassian for my Trello subscription (otherwise would stay as far away from Atlassian as humanly possible).
Anyway, my Trello desktop app is now stuck on "Atlassian Account" and there appears to be absolutely nothing I can do. I've contacted support (with a ticket) but no response. I added something to a similar chat yesterday but no response. So, trying this option now.
Basically when I launch the Trello desktop app, it now opens in "Atlassian Account". None of the tabs give any options to get back to Trello. There are 9 dots to the left of the Atlassian logo. If you press on that it gives you the option to use Atlassian or Trello. You click on Trello and it opens in the browser only!!! I've had this happen before (a couple of years ago) and swore NEVER to log into Atlassian again but sometimes you have to.
It's exhuasting, frustrating and time-consuming and there is absolutely NO HELP from Atlassian. Can anyone else offer some resolution?