If you change the source database for an Entry Link column all data in that column is immediately wiped.
Due to no version history functionality, that data is gone forever.
Even if you select the same source database as was already there, the column data is wiped completely.
This could have a significant impact on the widespread adoption of the product - with this example its only ~100 rows, but for larger databases the ability to completely wipe an entire column with one click is a risk that if not mitigated would dramatically reduce the product's market appeal.
I think there should be in the minimum a helptext above the source picker to warn users this is what happens when that field is updated. Better - a dialogue, best would be versioning.
I've locked the structure, but are there any other access controls I can implement so the end user can still add rows but can't unlock the structure or similar?
Has anyone else experienced this?
