Hello, i am looking for training on this product
Hi @CESAR DALDOSSOWelcome to the Atlassian Community. I'm curious what other folks have to say but this Atlassian Analytics Resources page is a good place to start https://support.atlassian.com/analytics/resources/
I hope this helps,Michael
Hi @CESAR DALDOSSO and welcome to the Community! In addition to what Michael provided, there are YouTube training videos as well. Have a look at this one. HTH
hey Michael, as I am very experienced with Easy Bi (in my opinion the best one so far to have metrics from Jira) , it looks very interesting. So far it seems to require improvement on performance and I am still facing issues regarding teams (what is the field) and how to connect it to everyone. But having access on data with the usage of SQL seems to be incredibly dispurptive!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.