Happy Monday everyone!
I am going to use this opportunity to share something that has been a 'pet peeve' of mine for years. Whenever I meet someone new, esp. outside India.. one thing they point out to me is that they like 'Indian food', when I enquire further, it's usually some form of 'curry'. 😒
Though its not a bad thing to like curry, I feel that my friends from 'West' hasn't dug deeper into what else is on the menu, when they go out to nearby Indian restaurant. So here I am encouraging you to expand your knowledge of Indian food. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you for it.

When my 'sprit brother' @Fun Man Andy came to India, I told him that there is 'Beauty in Chaos' in our country. Our food is an extension of who we are.
It changes texture, taste, spices every few hundred kilometres (yes! Kms not miles, because we use the metric system😂).
Also, Did you know that India is called the 'spice capital of the world' ?
I myself love cooking.
One thing I love to eat and prepare is the traditional South Indian feast on the occasion of Onam known as Sadya. It's not a dish, but a collection of multiple items and its takes a good amount of prep and I usually invite my extended family and friends over for a meal. Read more about it here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadya

The above pictures are over a year apart and were all prepared by me.
(not the banana of course) 😋
So, This miscellaneous Monday, please share what is your favourite Indian delicacy OR what could be something that you are really excited to try if you haven't made it to India (which is not a curry, of course). 🤣
Here is a nifty little link for you to see for inspiration - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_dishes
P.S - I love that the link says "This is a dynamic list and may never be able to satisfy particular standards for completeness".
Cheers!
