Hey. Question is as in the topic - how can I createremote repository (BitBucket) via SourceTree?
I'm complete beginner when it comes to both SourceTree and Git. I've been trying to create remote repository using guide from Unity site (not sure if I can link such things, so I won't) but it seems guide applies to some older version of SourceTree. In guide, after adding your Bitbucket account and skipping step with cloning repository you get step where you can create local or remote repository. Unofrtunately i didn't have it, and now I can't find where to create remote one (I can only find creation of local one, or at least I think it's local).
Not sure if that's connected, but I haven't created SSH key as of yet (not sure what it is for, have rto read about it first).
I know it's probably silly question but before I start looking for some git commend to do just that, I wanted to know if I'm missing something in SourceTree's UI.