Greetings,
I've just installed the "Trello Assigned Cards Widget" on my home screen on Android and it seems like the widget does not auto-update when I'm added to a new card.
When I manually click the refresh icon in the top right corner of the widget, it updates and everything is displayed as expected.
On top of that, I've noticed that sometimes all the cards disappear from the widget even though the number of cards on the top right of the widget stays the same.
Again, when I manually click the refresh icon on the top right corner, all the cards appear again.
I've taken the time to check if my phone is limiting the Trello widget by optimizing for battery usage and I've disabled the optimization.
Both the issues persist even when the Trello widget gets unlimited battery usage.
I can work around the issues by tapping the refresh icon every time I'm on my homescreen, but it kind of defeats the purpose of the widget in my opinion.
Would it be possible to let the widget update on an interval that would not kill the battery and network usage?
An automatic update every 5 to 10 minutes would be a gamechanger for this widget!