Hi All,
Thank you for accepting my request to beeing invited in this group.
"Confluence Database" are looking promising however I have additional questions before we will turn it on (I couldn't find it in general beta terms or on pages):
1. Will I be able to opt out after BETA period? Terms are describing only not possibility to opt out during BETA. However how about after?If yes, will this be done automatically or should I remember to opt out?
2. When we will opt out after the BETA what will happen with all the data which would be stored in Confluence Databases - will those be still available for us or will they be deleted or something else?
3. When will be known if "Confluence databases" functionality will be paid or not after the beta and on what level. How much upfront (before Beta ends) would we get that information.
Thanks in advance for your response.
Cheers,
Rafal